Sunday, July 5, 2009

Summer time!

Apparently I'm a little behind on my blogging again. Since I've been getting hassled by some who frequent this blog (you know who you are) here are some more pictures of what's been going on around here.


We're working on the interior walls upstairs. Here's Bandit guarding the newly purchased lumber for those walls.
Finally the sun has come out a little bit around here. It wasn't a bad winter, but it just has stayed wet for so long we've been too nervous to pull out the logs from under the tarps. But since we've finally got the concrete work done, it's time to get started on the porch. Even with heavy equipment it can take all day to move piles of logs around. I still feel so lucky that we were able to purchase the Gradall. I really have no idea how people build houses without something like this!

These are the logs we will be using to build the porch with.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: