Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bonus Day 1 pics

I know everyone is grumbling at me, because I have not been so good about posting this week. I've been a little busy. Here are some more pictures from day 1.


The Gradall is a wonderful piece of equipment...it made our job so much easier and faster. We had each course of logs stacked up together, so Dana was able to grab those logs with the fork lift and place them in the center of the foundation. Then the guys could just pick up the log they needed and put it on the wall where it needed to go.



Dad and Dennis stapled all of the gasket foam in between the logs.


Once we got to the higher courses of logs, we had to use the crane to set the heavier logs.


Using the crane to set one of the glue-lam beams. You are looking at my dining room and kitchen.

No comments: